Friday, July 09, 2010

Day 7:Photo(s) that Make you SMILE! haha

So like everyone else, there is no way I could choose one photo haha so be ready for lots. I'll explain each one and why they make me smile :)




so this picture is everyone who went to state solo and ensemble. it pretty much wraps up every band event from the past 4 years, i love it! haha


new york!! these are 3 of my best friends in the middle of timessquare. i love them, and new york! haha


new york again!! haha this is kim, tnia, and corey(our tour guide and one of my parents' good friends), in a cab haha we got lucky because we chilled with corey for a litle bit, and he got us a cab. too bad it wasnt cash cab haha


sonpower! these are the seniors and kit, br randall, and mrs dee at our last sonpower.


senior recognition day.. there were many pictures i couldve chosen for this day, but this is by far my favorite only because of kits silly face!


seniors in band at our last competition. i love this kids!



we all loveee this picture haha it came out perfect, even with sarahs funny face haha


fsu! this picture just makes smile, idk why haha



its blurry, but i love it. i love these girls too death, and we were all dressed up for homecoming :)



john hinkley and samm, these two at the time were two of my greatest friends. i love them to death, but this picture does make me miss john haha


st auggie!! this was such a fun night :)

1 comment: