Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Day 4: Favorite Book

Okay so this one is definitely a hands down easy peasy one haha. My all time favorite book is for sure the Bible. I know it sounds like a sunday school answer, but I really couldnt let my self put down anything else. Not only is the BIble my life manuel that comes in handy literally everyday, its my most prized possesion. I just recently bought a new Bible because my old one is getting too young for me(make sense? haha) After literally months of research and questioning others for opinions and such, I finally decided to get the ESV Study Bible, and after almost a month with it, I am so glad I made that decision. Yes, it was super expensive, but God is so good and I only paid 20 bucks of the total price beause I had gift cards from special people. Praise the Lord! haha
SO back to the point, the Bible will always be my favorite book because I can read that thing over and over and over and over, EVERY day of my life, and never get tired of it! Theres no other book like that in this world. And as an added bonus(haha not really though), it has the BEST advice ever given. If you don't agree because you can't understand your Bible or you don't think it fits with this culture today, check out any study Bible. They'll tell you whats up and get your head around every thing in its awesome covers.

1 comment: