Sunday, July 04, 2010

Day 2: Favorite Movie

Okay, there is no possible way I can name my all time favorite movie. I have about 20 running through my head right now haha. BUT I guess I can make a list :)
These are my top movies, in no order, just what comes to my head :)

Forrest Gump
Life is Beautiful(La vita é bella)
The Water Boy
The Chronicles of Narnia
Mr Deeds
Anger Management
Big Daddy
50 First Dates
The Best Years of Our Lives
Toy Story
Finding Nemo
Its a Wonderful Life
Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Saving Private Ryan
The Wizard of Oz
The Lion King
Life of Brian
The Princess Bride
An American in Paris
Casablanca

Woo! I bet I'm forgetting some, too haha oh well, I love all these movies and would watch them over and over and over again if I could haha.

2 comments:

  1. Um, you KNOW your favorite movie is TWILIGHT! Don't even try it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha oh gosh, if only! haha if there was a day for worst movie, itd definitely twilight. haha!

    ReplyDelete