Saturday, July 03, 2010

Day 1:Favorite

A few friends and I(yay proper grammer! haha) are doing this 30 day blogging game thing haha sounds fun to me, so here's day 1:favorite song!
I've been sitting here trying to think of just one song to choose..and I honestly have no idea! So, I decided I'm going to go to itunes and click shuffle, and whatever comes up first will be my favorite song for today, haha!
OK..the first song that came up is a Taylor Swift song. No thanks! haha let's try again :)
OH here's a good one! Second Chance by Hillsong.
This song is all about God giving us that second chance. His awesome grace has allowed us to LIVE, and Jesus gave His life just so we can do that. One of my favorite lyrics from this song is "On You I threw my life, casting all my fears aside..how can greater love ever possibly exist?" Its amazing to me how I can just literally throw my life on God, and He will take care of it. It really does wipe all my fears away, leaving Him the only thing I have to rely on, and He has total and complete control over everything..what can be greater than that?






You called my name
Reached out Your hand
Restored my life
And I was redeemed
The moment You entered my life

Amazing grace
Christ gave that day
My life was changed
When from my shoulders
Fell the weight of my sin

So it's with everything I am
I reach out for Your hand
The hope for change
The second chance I've gained

On You I throw my life
Casting all my fears aside
How could greater love than this
Ever possibly exist

Consume my thoughts
As I rest in You
I'm now in love
With a Saviour
Bearing the marks of His love

So I'll wait upon You now
With my hands released to You
Where a little faith's enough
To see mountains lift and move

And I'll wait upon You now
Dedicated to Your will
To this love that will remain
A love that never fails

No comments:

Post a Comment