Thursday, July 08, 2010

Day 6: Whatever tickles my fancy.

First of all, whoever came up with that saying must have been on drugs. In fact..I'm going to go look up how that saying came about right now. haha..... All I found is that it originated in the 1750s in England, and it originally had a more vulgar meaning. Awesome haha. I think I like whatever tickles your pickle much better. Probably only because I'm obsessed with Dr Suess and rhyming and tickle and pickle rhyme. haha!
Anyways, I'm taking Sarahs idea and doing a list of ten random things, because I don't know what tickles my fancy haha.

1. I'm eating instant oatmeal, even though Kit's going to feed us breakfast in an hour haha. Its peach flavored!:)
2. Were going to the Safehouse today for missions day. Woo!
3. I still have to finish registering for classes.
4. I really wish I was going away for college, and I honestly don't think anyone understands how bad I want that. haha oh well..next year hopefully!
5. I miss my nephew.
6. I'm so ready for crossroads!
7. I guess were going to have make Kyle not blog all during Crossroads since we won't be there? haha
8. Like Sarah, I'm so hoping Kit doesn't get Mickey D's for breakfast. Chikfila please?
9. I'm going to Chikfila for dinner tonight. I've had chikfila everyday for a week and a half.
10. I'm officially addicted to Chikfila. My brother(Brad) would be super proud.
11.(just for fun) I'm going to text Brad now. haha

woo for that! haha

4 comments:

  1. Hahahaha. Tickle your pickle...that's awesome.

    1-I had toast. haha.
    4-I wish I was going to college period!! Grr.
    6-ME TOO ME TOO ME TOO.
    7-Agreed. If we can sacrifice one day for him he can sacrifice 5 for us. Even if that's not how it works. ;) I still wish he and Em could come with us! Again: Grr.
    9/10-I eat it a lot too. So goooood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i used to hate when people said tickle your pickle, because i hate pickles. but now that i see tickle your fancy, im all for tickling my pickles haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, we'll skip that week. ;-)

    Yes, I wish we could go. :(

    Yes, I wish I was eating CFA for breakfast. :(

    ...hmmm.... this comment is too negative. MORE SMILEYS!

    :D :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kyle, I just saw your comment, made me laugh haha and can we please start this blog thing back up? I miss it.

    ReplyDelete