Friday, July 16, 2010

Day 12:Whatever tickles my fancy

Sorry its a day late...
1. I'm at one of my old best friends house. woo!
2. I love the podcast. Can't wait for the next ones!
3. I am so tired that I'm wide awake. I need a day to just sleep. But that's not happening anytime soon.
4. Crossroads is Sunday!! I am super duper excited.
5. I waste a lot of gas. I can't wait till I move over here haha.
6. My phone is probably going to die by the end of the night.
7. I have my phone charger with me, but I'm too lazy to plug it in.
8. I stopped writing this 7 or 8 hours ago, but now im finishing it.
9. I just got to Jolina's house after a fun night at the Durdens :)
10. I don't want to go home tomorrow. I have to pack for crossroads and clean my room/bathroom because my parents are moving my bedroom this weekend :(

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment