Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 1 – A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was.


So today was pretty uneventful but definitely a good day haha. Started out by sleeping in until 8(yes I count that as sleeping in haha) then did some good Bible reading! Then I was off to school for band! woo! 3 hours of making my butt numb and my chops dead haha. I got some cheap japanese food with an awesome person, and since it was storming I spent some time chilling at her house. Then the story of my life:last minute plans! Decided to go to a Bible study, which turned out to be cancelled. So we ended up having a nice little heart to heart with some good friends, then off to chickfila for pondscum! (If you've never played that game please let me teach you!) Yeah, pretty decent day :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment